Our history

1922

1922

Carlo Laviosa established in Livorno the Shipping Agency, for the commercialization of coal imported from England.

1930

1930

Carlo Laviosa acquires Tripocovich agency for the services in the Mediterranean Sea.

1935

1935

Carlo Laviosa acquires the Agency of the company Garibaldi for services in Eastern Africa and Far East.

1945

1945

The Agency acquires Gruppo delle Compagnie Olandesi and Navegacion de Esportacion Agricola Espanola for services in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea.

1950

1950

The Hansa Lines Bremen entrusts its lines to Carlo Laviosa Agency, which later acquires other lines, including State Marine (USA).

1972

1972

New full-containers companies relyon Laviosa Agency: Prudential Lines, Seatrain, Hellenic Lines, Hapag Lloyd for the USA and Persian Gulf; Medcon Brema for Israel.

1982

1982

Laviosa Agency acquires the lines of Tirrenia – Compagnia Italiana di Navigazione and Adriatica.

1992

1992

The company starts the activity storage of chemical products, building silos for the storage of sulphric acid.

1996

1996

The Agency acquires shares in in TRM and in TCO.

1998

1998

The Agency adopts the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.

2000

2000

The company starts the activity storage of chemical products, building silos for the  storage of sulphuric acid.

2009

2009

The Agency acquires some shares in Enercore.

2010

2010

New silos for other liquid industrial products (alkylates) are built and put into operation.

 

2012

2012

The Agency increases its share in TCO.

2022

2022

New brand name.
New offices in Turkey and India.